If you have a question you didn’t find an answer to here, get in touch, and we will do our very best to answer it.
Remote Learning Support
(Fridays from 9-4pm) - Your teachers will inform you when there is something to pickup at school. If you are not available on Friday, contact the office and we will have your pickup ready for you on another day afterwards.
The box will contain a battery, SIM card and power cord.
1. Open the back panel of the hot spot:
2. Install the small SIM card.
NOTE: There are “two” SIM cards. You will need to remove the small SIM card to fit.
3. Follow the shape of the SIM card placement as instructed next to the install panel.
4. Make sure the small SIM card is slid all the way into the panel:
5. Place battery in, close the cover and charge the hot spot with the power cord.
6. Once fully powered, hold the power button for 3 full seconds until you see “Welcome” on the LCD.
7. Pressing the power button TWICE quickly will provide the Wifi Network such as “Franklin T9 6710”. This is the network you will connect to.
8. Press the power button THREE times quickly will give you the password.
9. You are now connected!!
Some users have reported that they’re having audio issues with their Chromebook. Either the sound is completely silent or it’s cutting in and out intermittently. There are a variety of problems that can cause this for both sound coming from the speakers and sound coming from headphones.
There’s also a great YouTube video you can view HERE.
Suggestion #1: How large are the files intended to be downloaded.
If you’re uploading an audio file for download on the day of class, that file does take time to be fully uploaded before it can be downloaded.
Make sure you really insert and push the headphones in - until you hear the click.
Suggestion #4: The “close lid” solution
- Unplug your headphones.
- Close the lid of the Chromebook and wait ten seconds.
- Plug in the headphones. Open the lid. The Chromebook will re-scan for audio devices and should find your headphones.
OR, if that doesn’t work:
- Turn off your Chromebook.
- Plug in the headphones
- Turn on the Chromebook. The Chromebook will re-scan for audio devices on startup and should find your headphones.
Look to the lower right corner of your screen. There you will see a series of icons. Click on your account picture at the very right. A window will appear showing you information about your Chromebook. Make sure that the audio is at a high volume. If it’s muted, unmute it. And make sure that the output is set to the proper destination; headphones if you want to listen through headphones, speakers if you want to listen through speakers.